See real image ideas for 20×20 trade show booths
If your looking for an affordable booth at the right price then check out our 20×20 products. As a large booth, this option offers a ton of customization. From a wide variety of colors, designs, layouts, features and more, our options are sure to impress. Additionally, we offer cost-effective and lightweight materials for the build. Enabling your booth to fit your budget and be a hassle-free setup. So come check out our options for our larger 20×20 exhibit!
Hastings – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Enhance your trade show convention experience with this sky scraping 20×20 trade show booth. A huge back wall provides the perfect place to advertise eye catching graphics. Talk with your clients next to two informational walls that are beautifully stem lit. You can also sit down with potential clients at the two high top tables included in this booth. Get your free price quote for a customized booth today.
Dong Yu – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Visually display your company’s competitive advantage with the myriad of wall space available in this 20×20 booth. This contemporary booth design gives a modern feel with its curved wall space and center pillar. Chat and sit with clients at the tables provided in this booth design.
SAF – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This rectangular 20×20 booth design is both modern and angular. Featuring matrix panel walls as well as a standard counter in the front, this booth is both minimalist and clean. The rectangular hanging sign adds to the overall angularity of the entire booth. Also, the center column’s placement provides a private area where meetings are able to be held.
Innovad – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
The Innovad 20×20 is a booth with a peninsular layout — accessible from 3 individual sides. Translucent graphic panels in the front add a unique design element that will really enhance the look of the display. Get the most out of your exhibiting experience with this design.
Middlebrook – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Well rounded, practical, and classic. These are the three adjectives that perfectly describe the Middlebrook trade show booth design. With four kiosks all pointing towards a center counter, your clients will have a surplus of knowledge after leaving this booth. Also, the large hanging sign boasts a wide field of reach towards potential prospects.
Bayer Viterion – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
With a center pillar that acts as the anchoring point of this booth, the Bayer 20×20 Viterion booth is the pinnacle of functional design. The seating area around the pillar acts as the perfect place to sit down with a client and have a valuable conversation. On the far side of the booth lies two information kiosks both fit with their own monitor displays. In conjunction with a knowledgeable exhibitor, these kiosks can aid in successful lead conversion.
Intelligent Audit – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Another 20×20 island display that is worth the investment is the Intelligent Audit exhibit. Proudly display your product or service offerings on the main large monitor that is located on the one corner of the booth. This design is sure to surmount competitors and leave both attendees and competitors in awe.
Afex – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
The AFEX booth is the pinnacle of a stylish yet practical booth design. The long suspended awning and seating area provide clients with a place to relax and take a break from the commotion of conventions. As they are sitting, they will be able to gaze upon a huge wall that holds graphics of your choice.
Arthur G Russell – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Towering displays and graphics make this 20×20 exhibit design a perfect choice for brands looking to make a big statement. Catch the attention of show attendees near and far. Customize this design today by starting with a free pricing quote.
Jet Work Air Center – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This 20×20 trade show booth design boasts huge graphic walls, a potential storage closet, and a hanging banner to expand your presence at your next event. Click to get pricing on customizing this rental or potential trade show booth for sale.
MediaBox – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This MediaBox 20×20 booth design features a diagonal wall that serves as a separator for two sides of the booth. One side may serve as a waiting area for potential clients waiting to be met with, and the other side features tables that can serve as the actual meeting space. The design impact really comes from that large main wall though, which can display your brand’s imaging in any way you desire.
Swan Cosmetics – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Create meaningful client relationships with this one of a kind closed booth design. This unique space has plenty of room for wall graphics as well as product placement. This is the ideal booth if you are looking to show off a new product line or line extension. Shine brighter than the rest with this well illuminated booth. Get free pricing today.
Kloeckner – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Make your potential client the center of attention with this 20×20 trade show booth. The center of this booth features a circular enclosure that houses a small table where meetings can be held. Around the center lies four counters where booth employees can bring in potential clients and greet them.
Spark Innovators – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Display your products in an open environment in this 20×20 booth design. Watch as your products are beautifully illuminated by the surrounding stem lighting. Meet and greet clients at the front of this booth with a counter branded with your company logo.
Room Copenhagen – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Want a booth that’s different and unique? The Room Copenhagen 20×20 display is definitely one of a kind. Two large graphic walls set the stage to exhibit your products successfully. Highlight these graphics with strategically placed LED lighting for an added detail that will really bring together your entire display. This booth will offer an inviting and interesting space for potential clients.
O’Coffee – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
“WOW” the crowd with this O’Coffee 20×20 peninsula booth! Display your brand’s image and products in the best way possible with this exhibit. Don’t settle for anything less than the best. Large and colorful graphics on the back wall of this display are sure to catch eyes at your next show. Contact us today for more information on renting or purchasing this booth!
Kid Robot – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This Kid Robot 20×20 corner booth is absolutely breathtaking! This is a great example of an exhibit that includes many important features, without being overcrowded. Custom graphics on the overhead hanging sign, custom shelving units for display products etc., and more are sure to win over the crowd. Contact us for more information on a booth like this today.
MOG Technologies – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This booth features two kiosks that are joined at the top by a concave sign. In the middle of this concave sign lies a pillar that acts as the focal point of the booth. Below the circular hanging sign that rests above the middle of the booth, one can find a small seating area for meetings. This booth is perfect for the conservative yet practical company.
Idi – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Optimize your 20×20 booth display space with the Idi design idea. All of our 20×20 trade show booths can be rentals or purchases and all of our products can be customized. This exhibit gives you the starting point with multiple elements to spark your creativity. Get an idea of pricing for this booth today.
Bridor – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Tower above the competition with the Bridor 20×20 design. This booth features a one-of-a-kind arch structure, that will make your brand stand out in the crowd. Add in glass display cases and a custom storage/meeting area for added spunk. This 20×20 is overall a great display for any company wishing to make a statement.
MediaNet – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This booth features a large rectangular ceiling as its main eye catching feature. The rectangular structure rests over a large seating area and is adjacent to an area which contains three kiosks. The interior walls of the rectangular structure are well lit and can be the place of your booth’s primary graphics.
Alpari – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
The Alpari 20×20 trade show booth idea is a great example of using your branding to your advantage. With dark backgrounds and bright logo’s, the attention is on the company’s identity. Get the most of your design by utilizing all the panels in your display. Get pricing on this booth today.
Kripa World – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This 20×20 booth design features an industrial design with truss pillars as well as lighting scaffolds. The stem-lit space underneath the four sided hanging sign provides the perfect area to house product displays. The customizable counter at the front of the booth provides the perfect place to meet and greet customers as well as potential clients.
Harvest Time – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This booth is perfect for exhibitors that have a lot to show in a limited space. This booth is filled with lots of space for graphics as well as product displays. The main counter and back wall act as the perfect place to sit and greet potential clients. The back wall contains an area that can easily house room for product displays.
Acuative – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This booth has a circular sign which creates a large surface area for different brand graphics. Each one of the four kiosks that supports the sign gives your company valuable table space where you can speak to a potential client about future business. All four kiosks also come with a monitor display so that your company can show its branded media.
Elements – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
An all-black design is sure to stand out amongst competitors with the Elements 20×20 trade show booth. Make your logo stand out with a pop of color in this unique design. This island layout is open from all four sides, allowing attendees to be able to access your exhibit with ease. An affordable rental, this booth is one of our most popular styles.
Natreon – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Catch the eye of trade show attendees with four sides of visual real estate on your hanging sign. These four sides are great for a company with different brands or perhaps a company who enjoys a lot of floor space. Each one of the four kiosks supplies room to store information regarding your company or brand.
Cesars Palace – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This booth display is the perfect invitation for visitors to stop by and hangout. Completely customize this design inspiration with personal branding and added booth features to get the look your company is going for.
Art Leather – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Attract prospective clients from a distance with this tall and elegant trade show booth. This exhibit features a football shaped hanging sign that ensures good exposure from any angle. Mingle with clients in the large open area provided by this type of booth design.. With a customizable wood finish, this timeless booth design guarantees a great show!
Vanguard Video – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
This booth boasts a unique convex back wall that protrudes out creating a unique informational display system. The back wall also includes three individual monitors that can display your company’s brand media. The circular hanging sign is necessary to get the attention of people approaching this booth from the back. This sleek and futuristic design ensures a good return on investment from your convention.
Contax – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
Looking for an island booth that is the perfect combination of simple AND extravagant? Then the Contax 20×20 display is the right fit for you! This exhibit features a large logo sign right at the center, making it visible from a large distance away. Island booths, in general, are great attractions at shows, and this one is even better! Contact us about this design today.
Hekemian – 20×20 Trade Show Booth
With a window shopping feel, this Hekemian design gives a beautiful look into a glass styled booth. Go for a clean look with transparent paneling and graphic displays inside of your display layout for that personal touch.
20×20 Trade Show Display Booths and Ideas
Our line of 20×20 trade show exhibits are the ideal solution for your next conference. Our company partner specializes in trade show booth designs of all sizes- using a framing system that leaves your booth flexible, light, and interchangeable. Take a look at the huge selection above of unique 20×20 trade show exhibits. Our solutions prove to be more cost effective, by using light-weight materials to decrease shipping costs while also having full flexibility of design with fabric and vinyl materials.
We make sure to fully utilize your 20×20 trade show booth layout by incorporating the most modern of trade show display materials and accessories. Use the above 20×20 trade show booth images as layout ideas, or product choices. Our team of specialists can combine any component you see on our website to make it fit your 20×20 conference floor space. Just use the quote button to send us information on what it is you are looking for.
We also have 20×20 pop up trade show displays available for purchase. Contact one of our sales representatives about our portable display options by using a contact for on any booth product page.
Don’t let your 20×20 space get lost in a sea of enormous trade show exhibits and displays. Our partner, Metro Exhibits has a long history of creating trade show exhibits that fully optimize the limited space given to you. Creating a unique booth with eye-catching designs and materials can attract trade show traffic that will outpace your competitors.
Our booth design team will work with you and any 20×20 trade show booth idea that you have to create a custom brand experience that you can be proud of. In the end, it’s all about making you and your company look good. Create a lasting impression at your next trade show. Contact us today to get a free pricing on any of the 20×20 displays that you see above.
Frequently Asked Questions About 20×20 Trade Show Booths
- Can I purchase 20×20 trade show booths on the website?
- These trade show booths are highly customizable. Because of this, making these available to purchase directly on the website is nearly impossible. We want to make your company a trade show display that is tailored to your brand’s unique identity. Contact us by using the contact form on the page of the exhibit you are interested in. We can give you a general pricing of the booth you are interested in, as well as give you design options if you would like to incorporate components of other trade show exhibits you have seen.
- Do you also provide trade show services?
- Yes! We strategically partnered with Metro Exhibits, a full service trade show provider. From the entire trade show process, Metro Exhibits helps you do it all. From design, to build, to ship, to installation, and dismantle. Metro Exhibits will even ship your booth to any location you desire after the show. Also, Metro Exhibits has the ability to store your trade show display and any trade show materials, such as promotional items, at any of their locations. Should you need your booth or accessories at any time, simply sign in to their portal and order your items to be shipped. It’s that easy. For companies that participate a lot in conferences, trade shows, expos, and events… Metro Exhibits is the perfect partner for all your event needs.
- Are trade show booth rentals available?
- Yes! Virtually every trade show exhibit you see on this page can be rented. It all depends on the availability for your trade show date. However, even if this specific design is not available, a Metro Exhibit representative will work with you in finding a design that matches the exact one you see here. Because of the building materials used, the flexibility of these trade show booths gives your company an advantage on design and price. Use the “Get a free pricing” button on any of these booth pages to speak with someone from Metro Exhibits on the availability of any design here.
- Can I customize any of these trade show booths?
- Yes. Use these designs as almost starting place for your design inspiration. Every one of our booths have the ability for full customization. All graphics seen here can can be fully customized to your brand’s image. If you see a custom booth design idea on our website that you would like to incorporate, save all the ideas to your idea list. Then when you’re ready, you can get free pricing on your entire idea list. It’s that easy. Customization of your expo display has never been more convenient.
- What types of materials do you use in your trade show booths?
- We start by suggesting the best materials for the project you need to achieve. If you are looking to be the best designed booth, we’ll suggest high quality fabric printing and graphic materials. For a beautiful yet cost-effective solution, we use Sintra for our back wall frame graphics. We have full flexibility on design- so depending on the look you are going for, whether it be wood to metal, we have the design solutions to meet your design specifications.
- Where do you make your trade show displays?
- Larger, custom design pieces such as the ones you see above are created in NJ or Las Vegas. Metro Exhibits have locations near Orlando, New York City, and Las Vegas- with the capability to store your trade show booths nationwide and save your company money by lowering shipping costs. Depending on where your trade show is and where you will need the exhibit to be next, we determine to lowest cost solution to get your trade show booth where it needs to be.
- Where can I find more trade show booth design products and ideas?
- You’re at the right place (hence our name). Boothdesignideas.com gives you the ability to get inspired on the best trade show booth ideas across the nation! Start on our home page and use the search bar to begin your search. For specific products, use our product page for purchasing options and ideas. On trade show, conference, expo, or any event idea that you find on our website, our trusted partner Metro Exhibits will always be available to give you convenient pricing options. If you be interested in the design of certain booth options, feel free to contact them by clicking the “get free pricing on this booth” button on any image page.